Hey everyone, just like to let you know that yes, I am new here, so I look forward to being a part of the KHE Community. Anyway....
The Light in Chaos blog user has reported some info from yet another Famitsu Magazine:
1. The Organization XIII mushrooms each have their own unique abilities that correspond with the Organization member they are imitating.
2. Limit Form, which is based off "Limit hit" in FFVII for the name , has some special abilities (originally from KH) as reaction commands that can lead to an even stronger attack:
Strike Raid -----> Judgement
Ragnarok ------> Giga Impact
Dodgeroll ------> counter offensive (???... well this one's a rumor, but I'm decently sure Dodgeroll won't even be a reaction command based on some recent scans).
3. The scene where the unknown Organization member is talking to the knight (the Jump Festa trailer) takes place in what is known as the "White Room". The word, "Friend" appears and it appears like he's talking to an armored person. The phrase, "It is after a long time," is seen above the words, "Road to the white room." It's unknown though if we will actually be visiting this room or not.
4. Marluxia is a great deal stronger in KH2: FM than he was in CoM (maybe Re:CoM as well.). He'll be using a new powerful attack where he goes behind Sora immediately at the start of the battle, gathers something, and whispers something in (Sora's?) ear. (The so-called "Sentence of death"... I'm pretty sure it drains health.). Also, the reaction command to steal his scythe is in two steps: Ariel Strike --> Lob Scythe
5. The Lexaeus Battle in FM will be similar to Luxord's battle with a counter, but it measures "POWER" instead (And Lexaeus has considerably more...).
6. There will be 5 new areas (Not sure how accurate this is. I believe this is including the Netherworlds, which is where you use the reaction command "fly up" and Castle Oblivion, where you fight CoM Org members).
Click the Comments button to see a ton of picks....
Read more •